Monday 22 February 2016

Video: Vlogs about my aspergs support group!




I've been pretty active on my second youtube channel 'Minty Today' where I post vlogs about what I've been up to lately. So if you want to know then please subscribe! Lately I've been going to an Asperger Support group every week and its been great. It feels really helpful to hear about other people with aspergers talk about their problems and how they found solutions. I feel good about being open with having aspergers because I get a lot of people messaging me about it and being happy to see someone else who has the same problems. I'm going there for three more weeks then I will go to California, yaay.


Been dressing up for going to my Asperger group because it makes me feel more happy and confident, any excuse to get dressed up is great! <3 So I though I would share the outfits that I am wearing in the videos.~

kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute blue hairkawaii sweet lolita fashion cute blue hair

//Love Mintyfrills



No comments:

Post a Comment