Friday 5 February 2016

To Alice: Floral Fawn


New release from To Alice, I really liked their last one 'Ice Doll' and this one is pretty cute too! I think I like the pink colorway more because the brown color is a bit odd. The cut is basic but works really well. Also I must add their models are really cute. ~


I love that the print is like a framed in candy forest, the trees are really cute too. The green of the forest contrasts well with the rest of the dress being pink. The fawns look cute and it all has a very soft feel to it. I think there are a lot of cool coords that could work with this. I love the extra frills at the bottom. All in all a well put together design. This one feels even more like their own thing! One of my favorite taobao lolita brands at the moment.


//Love Mintyfrills


No comments:

Post a Comment