Sunday 28 February 2016

Fashion Valentine: Cadney

kawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cute

My fashion valentine this week is Stephanie Christina, known online as Cadney. She is from Toronto in Canada and been in the fashion for a long time. She was one of the people that inspired me to get into lolita fashion with her adorable ott sweet coords. I always loved dressing in a lot of colors with lots of accessories and she showed that all that also could be a part of lolita. Go follow her on instagram and tumblr for more fantastic outfit picture.


kawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cutekawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cute

Cadney had a great sense of color balancing, every part of her outfits feels so thought out. Like in the left she picks out all the colors from the print and uses them in her accessories. On the left I love that she sticks to the theme of Dream Marine. Both the obvious seashell bag and necklace but I also think the fabric of the blouse being sheer gives a really nice feel of water that just ties it together so well. Also I must say that she makes her glasses go perfect with the outfits. 

kawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cutekawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cute

No matter what the color of the dress she always perfectly matches the colors. Every outfit I see her in feels so thought out, like every detail has been carefully planed. Like on the left she has the red, blue and white from the outfit. But also adds small black bows because there are black details in the print. Such perfect attention to detail.

kawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cutekawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cute

I love any coord she does with Milky Planet (seen above) and it became my dream dress because of the outfits I saw her making with them. I get so inspired by any outfit she posts and it makes me want to do better too! Cadney has been such a huge inspiration for me since I started lolita and last year I finally got to meet her face to face. It was really amazing, she is such a wonderful person. She does a lot for her local lolita community and really cares about others. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me for so many years and I hope to meet you again one day.

kawaii sweet lolita fashion mintyfrills cute
me and Cadney <3


//Love Mintyfrills


No comments:

Post a Comment