Tuesday 23 February 2016

Angelic Pretty x Disney: Kiss Me Cat

kawaii sweet lolita fashion dress bag minty cute
Angelic Pretty and Disney have made a new collab this time with a print featuring Marie from Aristocats. They have made many collaborations before, I wrote a blog post about earlier ones. I think the print is a bit too messy on this one, I really love Marie but there are just too many details in the print. I feel like the scale of the print is too small. Though I think the accessories that they made are really cute! The bag and tights are cute. I think the beret is a bit silly but I can see why other people would like it. The white part with pink lace looks a bit off too. I see what they were trying to do but its just not quite right. Still fun to see them collaborating more.

kawaii sweet lolita fashion dress bag minty cutekawaii sweet lolita fashion dress bag minty cutekawaii sweet lolita fashion dress bag minty cute

//Love Mintyfrills






No comments:

Post a Comment